I'm helping teams working with data-intensive services to make them more reliable, scalable and maintainable.
Currently, I'm working with Competera, a company that helps retailers to make better pricing decisions. Lately, I contributed in the roles of a Backend, Data, and ML Engineer and Tech Lead in Paxful and Upside. Before that, I had more than a decade of experience in software development, mostly working with Python.
And before that, I was a researcher doing a lot of numerical Physics calculations and simulations. Some of my academic work can be found on Google Scholar.
If you think I can help you with:
- Data-intensive applications
- Software development in general
- Hiring and building teams
- Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge management
ProjectsSome of my public projects that I am developing or using:
Tools that I built for myself (some of which you may adopt, and others you can use as inspiration):
- mapjumper - a Chrome Extension to jump between different maps
- voice-cli - a CLI tool to transcribe audio notes
- think-cli - a CLI tool to manage my Obsidian files
Projects that you may offer as a service to somebody or use yourself:
- ask-my-texts - a Streamlit app to search a collection of documents with ChatGPT or other LLMs using human language
Media projects to which I contribute:
- AskKyiv - a Twitter account that shares interesting questions from Kyiv residents and visitors