Quex is a platform to get community questions answered. It helps collecting answers in various channels the community uses (web, social networks, messaging apps etc.). It also makes it easy to re-broadcast questions to other channels.
- Admin can create in-channel from vkontakte user wall posts.
- Admin can create in-channel from vkontakte group posts.
- Admin can see all connected channels.
- Admin can connect Twitter account.
- The wall posts are periodically loaded and stored.
- The comments to questions are periodically loaded and stored.
- Comments for questions are periodically re-loaded.
- User can see all posts in reverse chronological order.
- User can search all questions.
- User can paginate through search results.
- User can see a question with comments.
- User can paginate comments.
- Moderate questions.
- Question wiki.
- General wiki.