[[#moznewslab people|Knight Mozilla learning lab people]] - a list of people organizing, teaching and participating in the lab
- Lecture #1
- Lecture #1 meta notes
- Lecture #2
- Lecture #3
- Lecture #4
- Lecture #5 - Design thinking and development feat. John Resig, programmer and entrepreneur
- Lecture #6 - Design thinking and development feat. Jesse James Garrett, user-experience designer
- Lecture #7 - Shazna Nessa is Director of Interactive at the Associated Press in New York.
- Lecture #8 - Mohamed Nanabhay, is an internet entrepreneur and Head of Online at Al Jazeera English.
- Lecture #9 - Oliver Reichenstein is CEO of iA (Information Architects, Inc.), known as “one of the best-known design agencies in the world.”
- Lecture #10 - Evan Hansen is the Editor In Chief of Wired.com. The Future of Journalism.
- Lecture #11 - Jeff Jarvis is the author of What Would Google Do? He blogs about media and news at Buzzmachine.com. The Future of Journalism.
- Link to final project description task
- 256 characters final projects description
- IRC chat
- All participants on the map - with link to data in Google Fusion Table
- Another map with avatars - its code including Python parser
- for myself, RSS feed for Jekyll: blog post, Github repository
- exitwp - a tool to migrate from Wordpress to Markdown text format.
I Would Like To Learn
I would like to learn how to promote one's ideas and how to effectively engage people in activities that make useful information accessible to everybody.
Biography and skills
I am also a promoter of open information ideas. OpenStreetMap is one of my favorite open data projects, for which, in addition to contributing data, I organized and participated in local mapping events and mentored students for Google Summer of Code. I am one of the organizers of monthly barcamp-style event for local developers to exchange ideas and thoughts.
Also, I earned my Ph.D. in Physics, but have made a career shift into web development, since I became more inspired by the idea of making information more accessible for everybody.
I am familiar with all online communication tools mentioned in the enrollment form.